Noble Gable Watcharapol Phase 2

Enjoy the Unique Serenity of Bangkok Noble Gable's First and Finest Villa Project Create a Comfortable Ambience for Your Ideal Home, Starts at 7.85mb.

Media Centre

Highlights

The perfect home amid the pandemic

Read More
  • The perfect home amid the pandemic
  • a low-density and high privacy residential zone
  • spacious living space that offers the flexibility in designing your ideal home
  • comes with a private garden so you can enjoy a highly functional living environment
  • managed by an management agency, with all the ease living there
  • A pet-friendly project

The property rights of overseas buyers are 100% guaranteed

Read More
  • all renewal fees are clearly listed in the contract
  • A mortgage registration will be marked on the land lease by the developer to make sure the buyer is the first creditor within the lease term
  • free to transfer to Thailand or overseas market within the lease term

Enjoy a decent quality of life in Thailand

Read More
  • Asia's most livable city with low living costs
  • A world-class medical standard
  • An education system that is comparable with Europe and The US
  • Various types of visas are available, which are easy for people to migrate

Date of Completion

Read More
  • Estimated partially completed from Q3, 2021 to 2022.

Property Rights

Read More
  • 90-year Leasehold

Surronding

  • Shopping Malls
    Plearnary Mall 13 mins​
    Central Plaza Ramindra 13 mins​
    Future Park Rangsit Mall 18 mins
    The Crystal Shopping Mall 22 mins​
    Crystal Design Centre 22 mins​
    The Promenade 22 mins​
    Fashion Island 22 mins
  • School and university
    Jaruwan Multiple Intelligent School 6 mins​
    Rittiyawannalai School 8 mins​
    Rattanakosinsompoch Bangken School 9 mins​
    KPIS International School 12 mins
    Krirk University 21 min​s
    Sarasas Witaed Saimai School 13 mins​
    Royal Thai Air Force Academy 13 mins​
    Australian International School of Bangkok 15 min​s
    Harrow International School Bangkok 20 mins
    Sripatum University 24 mins​
    Phranakhon Rajabhat University 24 min​s
    Kasetsart University 29 mins
  • Recreation
    Thupatemi Royal Thai Air Force Sports Stadium 18 min​s
    Royal thai air force golf club Dhupatemiya 18 min​s
    Kantarat Golf Course 19 mins​
    Muang Ake Vista Golf Course 22 mins​
    Muang Ake Golf Course 20 mins​
    Safari World 24 mins​
    Panya Indra Golf Course 27 min​s
    Legacy Golf 29 mins​
    Dream World 30 min​s
    Royal Thai Army Sports Centre Ramindra 32 mins​
    Museum of Contemporary Art 32 mins​
    IMPACT Arena 34 mins​
    The Princess Srinakarin Park 36 min​s
    Somdej Pra Srinakarin Park 36 mins​
  • Hospital
    Bhumibol Adulyadej Hospital 12 mins​
    Central General Hospital 14 mins​
    Saimai Hospital 14 mins​
    Synphaet Hospital 26 mins
  • Transportation
    Don Mueang International Airport 15 mins​
    Latphrao 18 mins​​
    Bangsue Grand Station 22 mins​​
    Siam 26 mins​​
    Thonglor 26 mins​​
  • Supermarket & market
    Tops daily Mini Supermarket 2 mins​
    Tesco Lotus 4 mins
    Tha Din Dang Night Market 8 mins
    Big C 10 mins
    JAS Ramintra 12 mins
    Thanommit Market 13 mins
    Ying Charoen Market 13 mins
    Train Night Market Ratchada 24 mins
Google Map

Floor Plan

Units

GEMI

Starting from THB 6,364,000

148 sq.m.

3-Bedroom

3-Bathroom

Include

Fully furnished w/o electric applicants

AINO

Starting from THB 8,852,000

182 sq.m.

4-Bedroom

3-Bathroom

Include

Fully furnished w/o electric applicants

FAQs

  • Can foreigners own a house in Thailand?

    Yes, foreigners are eligible to purchase a house in Thailand, either own 90 years (renew every 30 years for 2 times) of leasehold under the name of an individual, or freehold under the name of a company.

  • What is the procedure of purchasing properties in Thailand? Are lawyers needed?

    The procedures of purchasing a condominium in Thailand are very simple. Buyers are requested to provide a valid passport and relevant personal data. Buyers will be assisted by the developers’ staff in the entire buy process, including the signing of a SPA (Sales and Purchase Agreement) for a freehold property or a lease agreement for a leasehold property.

    The purchase of a condominium in Thailand does not require a lawyer’s help. However, if the buyer needs a lawyer to assist in handling related matters, then all the corresponding costs will be borne by the buyer directly as additional payments.

  • What are the taxes involved in a house buying process in Thailand?

    Under the name of an individual: 90 years of leasehold


    - Lease Registration Fee


    First-time Lease Registration Fee: 1% of the property price, buyers and sellers are responsible for 0.5%


    Lease Administrative Charge: 0.5% of the property price, buyers and sellers are responsible for 0.25%


    Lease Stamp Duty: 0.01% of the property price


    - Lease Renewal Registration Fee


    First Renewal (the 31st year): Renewal fee - 2% of the property price, Registration fee - 0.51% of the Renewal fee


    Second Renewal (the 61st year): Renewal fee - 1% of the property price, Registration fee - 0.51% of the Renewal fee


    Property Insurance: 1.5% of the property price (For the first 30 years only, will be quoted according to the market price onwards.)


    - Under the name of a company: Freehold


    Transfer Fee: 2% of the property price (sellers and buyers will be responsible for 50% of the total charge respectively)


    Property Insurance: 1.5% of the property price (For the first 30 years only, will be quoted according to the market price onwards.)

  • What after-sales services does your company provide?

    Our company’s property letting management company – SERVE is responsible for a series of after-sales services, including tenant selection, rental management, property resale and home furnishings.

  • What is the estimated material date of this project? Are there any charges when the property is handed over to buyers?

    Noble Gable is completed.
    In addition to the final payment, the following fees must be paid when the property is handed over, including:

    。Property management fee (prepayment of the fees of the first three years, will be charged once annually) THB35/sq.wah/ month

    。Maintenance Fee (one-off payment) THB50,000/building

  • What is the payment process?

    The payment process of Noble Gable

    1. Under the name of an individual: 90 years of leasehold

    。Deposit: TBH100,000

    。The first payment should be settled within 7 days after the deposit has been made, 15% must be paid, the reservation agreement and lease agreement must be signed. Another 15% must be paid within 30 days after the signing the contract, which makes a total of 30%.

    。Final payment: 70% of the total payment when the property is handed over. The lease agreement will be registered by the developer at The Land Registry.



    2. Under the name of a company: Freehold

    。Deposit: TBH100,000

    。The first payment should be settled within 7 days after the deposit has been made, 15% must be paid, the reservation agreement and SPA must be signed. Another 15% must be paid within 30 days after the signing the contract, which makes a total of 30%.

    。Final payment: 70% of the total payment should be settled within 60 days. The transaction will be registered by the developer at The Land Registry.

  • Are parking spaces provided? Will I be charged for using public amenities?

    Two parking spaces are provided by each house at Noble Gable. The management fee includes the fee of using public amenities, such as swimming pool and gymnasium; residents are able to enjoy these amenities for free.

Terms & Conditions

Terms and Conditions
The above information is only applicable to overseas buyers.
Noble reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions without prior notice.
(Noble has the final interpretation of this event.)

Contact Us

I would like to receive Fulcrum Global communications.

I have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy policy.