One Regent

Top-Tier apartment in Manchester

Media Centre


Situated in Manchester City Centre

Read More
  • Located in Castlefield, adjacent to two financial centres, Spinningfields and Media City
  • Lots of museums, ateliers, performance venues and commercial centres nearby

An Education Hub with World-class Universities

Read More
  • The University of Manchester, ranked as the 7th in England is located there
  • The city with the largest number of students in Europe (around 350,000 students)
  • High student rental demand

Extraordinary Views of Manchester along the Riverside

Read More
  • With 25 floors, you can take in unobstructed views of Manchester
  • Located along the riverside, enjoy moments of tranquility

Completion Date

Read More
  • Aug 2017 (Completed)


Read More
  • 250 years Leasehold
  • from 1 Jan 2017


  • Shopping Mall
    Trinity Islands 5 mins​
    Selfridges in Arndale Centre 7 mins​
  • Education
    University of Salford 12 mins​
    University of Manchester 7 mins​
  • Commerical
    Spinningfields 12 mins​
    MediaCityUK 12 mins​
  • Transportation
    Salford Central Station 10 mins​
    Deansgate Station 15 mins​
    Manchester Airport 21 mins​
Google Map

Floor Plan



Starting from GBP 435,000

3-bed townhouse with tandem car park

1306 sq.ft.



1 Kitchen



Starting from GBP 299,000

660 - 930 sq.ft.



1 Kitchen



  • What is the ownership structure of One Regent?

    One Regent is a 250-year (from January 2017) leasehold ownership property.

  • What is the payment process of One Regent?

    1. Pay reservation fee upon signing of the reservation form.
    2. Submit AML(Anti-money-laundering) Documents to Buyer's Solicitor
    3. Pay deposit within 28 days of reservation and sign SPA(Sales & Purchase Agreement) to exchange contract
    4. Pay final payment within 60 days from exchange
    5. Handover after ownership title transfer

  • What taxes is required to pay?

    You are required to pay Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) when you purchase a property in the UK. The amount payable depends on how much your purchase is, your residency and whether you are an owner occupier or investor.

    Please refer to the UK investment guide on details of Stamp Duty Land Tax.

  • How much is the legal fee?

    You need a solicitor to carry out all the legal work and conveyancing processes when purchasing and selling your property in the U.K. Conveyancing means the transfer ownership of property from one to another, which consists of the exchange of contract and completion. Conveyancing legal fees in the U.K. typically start from GBP 850 plus VAT. Fee differs depends on the properties type and buyer’s payment method (cash buy or mortgage purchase). Please consult with your solicitor in details of fee schedule.

  • Are there any other holding expenses?

    Once the ownership has transferred, you are liable on the holding expenses on the unit, including ground rent, service charge and insurance. Council tax is payable by the person who resides on the property, therefore it is also your responsibility if you are an owner occupier or the unit is vacant.

  • Can Overseas buyers apply mortgage?

    Overseas buyers are eligible to apply for a mortgage when you purchase a property in the UK. It is recommended to start the mortgage application after you reserve the unit. LTV (Loan-to-Value) and interest rates are subject to an applicant’s status and bank policies.

Terms & Conditions

Company’s terms and conditions applied. Fulcrum Global reserves the right to change the T&Cs without prior notice.

Contact Us

I would like to receive Fulcrum Global communications.

I have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy policy.