Noble Nue Connex Donmueang

Noble Nue's First Villa House and Low-density Condo Residences Project Offers Three Types of Villas to Suit a Variety of Market Needs

Media Centre

Highlights

Start a New Chapter of Life in Thailand

Read More
  • One of the livable cities in Asia. Enjoy a high-quality yet low-cost living style.
  • Medical and education systems are of ab international-standard with affordable prices
  • Offers various visa options with a low immigration threshold
  • With the flexibility to choose either freehold or 90-year leasehold

Great Geographical Location with a Sophisticated Transport Network

Read More
  • Only 5-min drive away from the Don Mueang Airport, convenient with high accessibility
  • The two main roads to the Don Mueang Airport and the city center are nearby
  • Offers shuttle bus services between SRT Don Mueang Station and Yaek Kor Por Aor Station

Quality Living Environment

Read More
  • Two large shopping malls operated by Central Group, Future Park and Cozmo Shopping Center.
  • Local's favorite supermarkets, Big C and Makro and Thailand's largest agricultural produce wholesales and retailer, Simummuang.

Only Steps Away from International Medical Centers and Well-known Schools

Read More
  • Well-known international schools including Bangkok Harrow International School and Rangsit University
  • 5-min away from international grade hospitals, such as B.Care Medical Hospital and patRangsit Hospital
  • A great variety of entertainment facilities, a world-class golf course and IMPACT Arena Exhibition Center, etc.

Different Unit Types to Suit More Needs

Read More
  • Tango (Villa House)
  • Sierra (Townhouse)
  • Oscar (Townhouse with home office)
  • The first two floors are of an office design that caters to the needs of the new mode of work

Surroundings

  • Shopping Malls
    Makro Rangsit 8mins
    Jae Leng 10mins
    Future Park Rangsit 10mins
    Lam Luk Ka Junction Market 14mins
    Central Ramindra 15mins
    IT Square Laksi 18mins
    Central Chaengwattana 30mins
  • Transportation
    Don Mueang International Airport 5mins
  • Government Buildings
    Don Mueang Police Station 10mins
    The National Memorial 12mins
    Air Force Quartermaster Department 15mins
    Royal Thai Air Force Museum 18mins
    Army Air Defence Command 18mins
    Immigration: Government Complex 20mins
    Ministry Of Justice 20mins
    Air Force Aerospace Science and Technology Development Research Center 20mins
    Ministry of Digital Economy and Society 25mins
    Office of Election Commission of Thailand 25mins
  • School and University
    Harrow International School Bangkok 15mins
    Air Technical Training School 16mins
    Satit Bilingual School of Rangsit University 18mins
    Saint Joseph Mueang Ake School 18mins
    Rangsit University 20mins
    Rittiya Wannalai School 20mins
    Prachanukul School 30mins
    Siam International School 30mins
  • Hospital
    Hospital mins
    patRangsit Hospital 3mins
    B.Care Medical Center 5mins
    Thonglor Pet Hospital Rangsit 10mins
    Paolo Hospital Rangsit 15mins
    Bangpakok-Rangsit 2 Hospital 20mins
    ROYAL THAI AIR FORCE HOSPITAL 20mins
    Bhumibol Adulyadej Hospital​ 30mins
Google Map

Floor Plan

Units

TANGO

Starting from THB 6,080,000

Townhome

190 sqm.

3-Bathroom

4-Bedroom

1-Kitchen

2-Air Con

2 Parking Lots

SIERRA

Starting from THB 9,900,000

Twin House

220 sqm.

3-Bathroom

4-Bedroom

1 Kitchen

2-Air Con

3-Parking Lots

OSCAR

Starting from THB

HOME OFFICE

220 sqm.

3-Bathroom

2-Bedroom

1-Kitchen

2-Air Con

3-Parking lots

FAQs

  • Can foreigners own real estate in Thailand? What is overseas share?

    Can foreigners own real estate in Thailand? What is overseas share?
    Yes, foreigners are eligible to purchase a house in Thailand, either own 90 years (renew every 30 years for 2 times) of leasehold under the name of an individual, or freehold under the name of a company.

  • What is the procedure of purchasing properties in Thailand? Are lawyers needed?

    The procedures of purchasing a condominium in Thailand are very simple. Buyers are requested to provide a valid passport and relevant personal data. Buyers will be assisted by the developers’ staff in the entire buy process, including the signing of a SPA (Sales and Purchase Agreement) for a freehold property or a lease agreement for a leasehold property.

    The purchase of a condominium in Thailand does not require a lawyer’s help. However, if the buyer needs a lawyer to assist in handling related matters, then all the corresponding costs will be borne by the buyer directly as additional payments.

  • What are the taxes involved in a property buy and sale process in Thailand?

    Under the name of an individual: 90 years of leasehold
    - Lease Registration Fee
    First-time Lease Registration Fee: 1% of the property price, buyers and sellers are responsible for 0.5%

    Lease Administrative Charge: 0.5% of the property price, buyers and sellers are responsible for 0.25%

    Lease Stamp Duty: 0.01% of the property price

    - Lease Renewal Registration Fee
    First Renewal (the 31st year): Renewal fee - 2% of the property price, Registration fee - 0.51% of the Renewal fee

    Second Renewal (the 61st year): Renewal fee - 1% of the property price, Registration fee - 0.51% of the Renewal fee

    Property Insurance: 1.5% of the property price (For the first 30 years only, will be quoted according to the market price onwards.)

    - Under the name of a company: Freehold
    Transfer Fee: 2% of the property price (sellers and buyers will be responsible for 50% of the total charge respectively)

    Property Insurance: 1.5% of the property price (For the first 30 years only, will be quoted according to the market price onwards.)

  • What after-sales services does your company provide?

    Our company’s property letting management company – SERVE is responsible for a series of after-sales services, including tenant selection, rental management, property resale and home furnishings.

  • What is the estimated material date of this project? Are there any charges when the property is handed over to buyers?

    Noble Nue Connex Donmueang is is expected to be completed in Q4, 2022.
    In addition to the final payment, the following fees must be paid when the property is handed over, including:

    。Property management fee (prepayment of the fees of two years, will be charged once annually) THB65/sq.wah/ month

    。Maintenance Fee (one-off payment) THB600/sq.wah

  • What is the payment process?

    The payment process of Noble Nue Connex Donmueang

    1. Under the name of an individual: 90 years of leasehold

    。Deposit: THB100,000

    。The first payment should be settled within 30 days after the deposit has been made, 15% must be paid, the reservation agreement and lease agreement must be signed. Another 15% must be paid within 30 days after the signing the contract, which makes a total of 30%.

    。Final payment: 70% of the total payment within 90 days after the deposit has been made. The lease agreement will be registered by the developer at The Land Registry.


    2. Under the name of a company: Freehold

    。Deposit: THB100,000

    。The first payment should be settled within 30 days after the deposit has been made, 15% must be paid, the reservation agreement and SPA must be signed. Another 15% must be paid within 30 days after the signing the contract, which makes a total of 30%.

    。Final payment: 70% of the total payment within 90 days after the deposit has been made. The transaction will be registered by the developer at The Land Registry.

  • Are parking spaces provided? Will I be charged for using public amenities?

    2-3 parking spaces are provided by each house at Noble Nue Connex House Donmueang. The management fee includes the fee of using public amenities, such as swimming pool and gymnasium; residents are able to enjoy these amenities for free.

Terms & Conditions

Terms and Conditions
The above information is only applicable to overseas buyers.
Noble reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions without prior notice.
(Noble has the final interpretation of this event.)

Contact Us

I would like to receive Fulcrum Global communications.

I have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy policy.